Monday 29 June 2015

Room Escape Games in Istanbul

I have an urge to escape


I've always loved to play room escape games on web or on mobile. Finding secret objects, solving puzzles, racing against time... And one day I learned that I could really be the one who is trying to escape the room!

Room escape games are very trendy in Istanbul. I knew only a couple of them, so I searched for them at the Internet. You'll have to make reservations in advance and ask for the prices.

ISTrapped


I guess this is the first room escape game in Istanbul (but not the last). I, my sister and a friend of hers tried this, and liked it very much. I won't give any spoiler, only two adjective to define it: mysterious and nostalgic. I think you should try it at least once. It is in an old beautiful building at Asmalimescit, close the Tunnel and Istiklal Street.

Escapist


I haven't been to Escapist (yet). It is very close to my office, so I see its plate almost everyday at Trump Towers Mall. This one is the biggest room game in Istanbul. You have six options here: company, secret experiment, on the trail of past, sacred treasure, the key of Agatha, abandoned.

Tuzak


European coast is always faster to adopt novelties, but Anatolian coast keeps up with them soon. Tuzak is a room escape game at Kadıkoy. It is very close to the bull statue. This time you aren't trying to escape from a room, you are trying to escape from a hotel, Hotel California.

Numara13


It is claimed to be one of the best and the most spooky room escape games in Istanbul. Its story is based on a real story, which makes it more interesting.

Defuse the Bomb


This is slightly different from other room escape games. I guess it feels like you have a part in a TV series. I don't know what happens, if you cannot find the bomb!

0 yorum:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Istanbul Friendly