Thursday 16 July 2015

Best City Hotels For Relaxing Massages



Istanbul can be a stressful city. If you are living in Istanbul for a long time, you feel urgent need to massages. Of course, everyone who comes to visit Istanbul for whatever time can benefit from relaxing massages.

I've been a couple of massage parlours, all of which were downstairs of a city hotel. I haven't been to independent massage parlours, because I have a feeling that the quality will be better not to defame the hotel itself.

Talimhane hotels


There are many hotels at Talimhane, most of which looks luxurious. So, I had kept away from them, until my family bought me a massage from a discount web site. I made a reservation at an incorrect hotel. Then I met "Avantgarde Hotel". The massage was fine, the parlous was a little bit complex and crowded. Then I found the correct hotel: Ramada Hotel (Talimhane, not Pangalti). This time parlour was better and the massage was very good.

Both of the hotels above hire at least one East Asian masseuse. The prices were rather economic, compared to the services (massage, sauna, pool, herbal tea). I haven't tried other hotels yet, but I think the prices and the services won't change dramatically.

Almost all the city hotel like Talimhane hotels, Taksim hotels, Pera Hotels and Sultanahmet hotels have SPA centres inside them. If you are staying farther than the city centre, such as at Avcilar hotels or airport hotels, you should look for more elaborated SPA centres and fitness centres to make the most of your time.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Istanbul Friendly